Whether see, land, or air, we attache great importance on speed, flexibility and safety. Through the own fleet of trucks and years of close cooperation with loyal partners worldwide we prompt realise any type of transport. The complete fleet of trucks is equipped with GPS so we can inform you anytime about the location of your consignment.
Based on applicable licences and financial securities of up to several million, we can offer the following customs clearance services:
• Import clearances
• Export clearances
• Fiscal representation
• Transit customs clearance through NCTS
• TIR Carnet formalities
• Veterinary and phytosanitary controls
• Issuance of T2L documents
• Application for transfer to bonded warehouse facilities
• Authorised consignee / authorised consignor
On our alarm and camera montiored logistics complex with 9.500m² storage area we can offer you everything about the warehouse logistics.
The complete complex ist Vds B certificated and equipped with a heating and sprinkler system. From loose carton goods up to palets and bulk cargo, we handle and store your goods in block and rack systems.
• Handling of conventionel cargo
• Handling of bulk cargo
• Cross Docking
• Promotion logistics
• Customs inspection
• Value added services
• Block and rack storage
CARGO AND CONTAINER HANDLING
On our 2500m² heavy paved area we move and store full and empty container also as bulk cargo up to 45t. Also here we offer maximum safety for or customers through qualified staff and camera surveillance of the whole area.
• Solas weighing
• Weighing of unconventional cargo
• Handling of Flat Rack, Open Top and standard container
• Container and cargo storage
• Reefercontainer storage with active cooling
• Cargo securing
Thanks to our qualified staff we develop reliable solutions for the realization of your projects according economy and liquidity aspects of your company.
• Realization of projects involving special cargo out of gauge, high tonnage
• Handling of unconventional cargo
• Loading of Flat Racks, Open Top Container and trucks
• Storage of unconventionell cargo
• Process optimisation
• Preparation of solution options
• Detailed planning
• Time and cost control